SWM Motorcycles Srl (henceforth “SWM Motorcycles “), as the Data Controller, pays special attention to the protection of the personal data of its users who are visitors to the site www.swm-motorcycles.it
is intended to be rendered for the website www.swm-motorcycles.it, including the dedicated areas where the user can freely and expressly provide a set of data concerning him/her in order to contact SWM Motorcycles or send requests;
is made pursuant to and Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, and explains how to use, share, access, modify or delete the personal information provided by the user. The policy is also inspired by Recommendation No. 2/2001 on minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on May 17, 2001 by the Article 29 Working Party.
* * *
The security measures applicable to this Site have been defined and developed to ensure that the processing of users’ personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with applicable national and European regulations.
* * *
- Data controller.
- Personal data subject to processing.
- Navigation data.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user.
- Data of under-age users.
- Legal basis and purpose of processing.
- Recipients of personal data
- Transfer of personal data
- Retention of personal data.
- Rights of the data subject.
1 Data controller
The data controller is SWM Motorcycles , with registered office in Via Nino Bixio 8 Biandronno 21024 VA p.iva 03401470129 The updated list of data processors and persons authorized to process data can be found at the registered office of the Data Controllers. For any further information or clarification, SWM Motorcycles can be contacted at the mail address indicated, or at the e-mail address email@example.com
2 Personal data subject to processing
2.1 Navigation data
The processing of personal data of users who visit and consult the Site is limited to so-called navigation data whose transmission is necessary for the operation of computer systems and programs necessary for the operation of the Site but which by their very nature could, in association with other data, allow the identification of users.
These include IP addresses or the names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the computer platform used by the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. Such data may, moreover, be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of commission of computer crimes to the detriment of the Site in accordance with the procedures in force with the competent Authorities.
Save for this eventuality, browsing data are stored only temporarily in compliance with applicable regulations.
2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
No registration is required to access the content of the Site. However, there are services within the Site for the use of which it is necessary to provide your data
If SWM Motorcycles acquires information and personal data it will inform users in advance about the purposes for which such data is required and the manner in which it will be used.
By way of example, if the User decides to contact SWM Motorcycles through contact forms, personal data such as first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information that the User agrees to provide may be requested. The User, in this case, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Where necessary, SWM Motorcycles will acquire the specific consent of the User to the relevant use of the data.
3 Data from users under the age of 18
The Site is not directed at minors and SWM Motorcycles does not knowingly collect personal data from them. In case of accidental recording of any information about minors, SWM Motorcycles will delete it in a timely manner upon users’ request.
4 Legal basis and purpose of processing
The following table outlines the legal basis and reasons why User data may be processed by SWM Motorcycles
LEGAL BASIS PURPOSE
In some cases it is necessary to process the User’s personal data in order to perform our contract with respect to the use of the Website
- Allow access to the Website and enable its proper use by the User
- Process User requests and provide information
- Legitimate interest
- We collect and process personal data to improve and monitor the efficiency of the Website and provide updated services
- Improve the efficiency of the Site
- Perform statistical analysis on the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Ensure the best possible User experience when browsing the Site
- Recruitment of personnel
- Managing and responding to inquiries regarding applications submitted through the Site and for which we invite you to read the appropriate notice
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- We may use the data provided to comply with requests from authorities and for the fulfillment of security-related obligations
- In some cases we may need to use your information to manage and resolve legal disputes and ensure the security of the Site and users
With your consent we may conduct marketing activities
With your consent we may send you marketing communications to update you on our products and services and make you aware of our latest news
With your consent we may perform profiling on site activity
5 Recipients of personal data
- persons acting as Data Processors such as, but not limited to: persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to SWM Motorcycles in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; persons delegated to perform services of a technical nature; credit institutions and insurance companies;
- persons authorized by SWM Motorcycles to process personal data for activities strictly related to the provision of services, who have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- police forces, armed forces and other public administrations in order to fulfill obligations under laws, regulations and national or European legislation as well as to agencies or professionals for the collection of debts (e.g. outstanding debts to us) or to enable the defense in court of SWM Motorcycles , for example in the case of network violations by users;
- only with the specific consent of the user, personal data may be disclosed to business partners of SWM Motorcycles or third parties (subject to the adoption by them of security and data protection criteria in line with current legislation) for marketing and profiling purposes as described above.6 Trasferimento dei dati personali
SWM Motorcycles does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations. However, it reserves the possibility to use cloud services. In this case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as provided for in Article 46 GDPR 679/16. Therefore, the processing will take place according to one of the modalities allowed by the current law, such as the adoption of Standard Clauses approved by the European Commission, the selection of entities adhering to international programs for the free movement of data, (e.g. EU-USA Privacy Shield) or operating in countries considered safe by the European Commission.