NEWS EICMA 2022 - CUSTOM 1200!
- Sort by Default Order
- The Custom "Stormbreaker" project started at Eicma to understand the acceptance towards the platform. The model has the technical and logistical timeframe, with an indicative forecast of arrival in the market in September 23.
- The Rs 125 R is a fun, lightweight enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-road riding. Weighing just over 100 kg, it is very agile and has a steel double-cradle frame; suspension has 41 mm upside-down forks and a hydraulic soft-dump mono.
- The Rs 300 R is a fun and light enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-roading. It weighs just over 100 kg, is very agile and is equipped with a double steel cradle frame (the rear frame is in light alloy), while the suspension has a 50 mm upside-down Marzocchi fork and a mono Sachs soft-dump. both adjustable.
- The Rs 500 R is a fun and light enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-roading. It weighs just over 110 kg, is very agile and is equipped with a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 501cc engine. As suspensions it has a telehydraulic upside-down fork and advanced pivot for the front and progressive "soft damp" with hydraulic monoshock for the rear.
- News EICMA 2022. Available in coloring: - Red - Green
After market rear rack - Not standard
NEWS EICMA 2022 - SIX6 500 ADV!
This is not a SERIES model, but a novelty with After Market accessories.
- NEWS EICMA 2022! Available in 3 colors: - Red frame with black plastics - Yellow frame with black plastics - Yellow frame with white plastics. The SM125 R red frame model
Stability and safety: the SM 500 R is characterized by the braking system with ABS front-rear that can be deactivated at the rear, combined with the single-beam double cradle frame in steel tubes. Now available in yellow and black.
New electronics with control unit available and the new White and red color arriving in May 2021.Download our manuals for more information.