NEWS EICMA 2022 - CUSTOM 1200!
- Sort by Popularity
- The Custom "Stormbreaker" project started at Eicma to understand the acceptance towards the platform. The model has the technical and logistical timeframe, with an indicative forecast of arrival in the market in September 23.
NEWS EICMA 2022 - SIX6 500 ADV!
This is not a SERIES model, but a novelty with After Market accessories.
- With its twin-cylinder 378 cc engine, a power output of 33 kw and weighing just over 150 kg, the HOKU 400 is the perfect solution for those who want a high-performance motorbike that is fun and can be ridden in total safety.
- With its almost 125cc and 11 kw of power, the HOKU 125 is a roaring, aggressive motorbike with a 7-inch dashboard with interactive TFT, tyre pressure sensor and USB socket.
- News EICMA 2022. Available in coloring: - Red - Green
After market rear rack - Not standard
- The SM 500 retains the racing setup and is offered in the new color scheme and graphics; Red frame with black plastics and red seat. KAYABA fork and Mono - Brembo brakes - Braking system with ABS system - Michelin tires. Approved for use with passenger. New dashboard with USB socket - Della Valle racing saddle - Acerbis handguards - Swivel and folding mirrors - 3L lockable tank , saddle and direct steering lock on ignition key. Available from May 2023.
- The Rs 500 R is a fun and light enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-roading. It weighs just over 110 kg, is very agile and is equipped with a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 501cc engine. As suspensions it has a telehydraulic upside-down KAYABA fork and a mono KAYABA "soft damp" with hydraulic monoshock for the rear.
- The Rs 300 R is a fun and light enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-roading. It weighs just over 100 kg, is very agile and is equipped with a double steel cradle frame (the rear frame is in light alloy), while the suspension has a 48 mm upside-down KAYABA fork and a mono KAYABA soft-dump, both adjustable.
- NEWS EICMA 2022! Available in 3 colors: - Red frame with black plastics - Yellow frame with black plastics - Yellow frame with white plastics. The SM125 R red frame model
- The Rs 125 R is a fun, lightweight enduro bike dedicated to non-extreme off-road riding. Weighing just over 100 kg, it is very agile and has a steel double-cradle frame; and a hydraulic soft-dump mono.